Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Why I Am Awesome: An Ongoing List

This is a list of stuff that I wrote a while ago.... I wanted to save it to somewhere so that I might actually see it again in the future..... I may or may not post a few of these in the next little while as I uncover them

1. My favorite animals are giraffes.... I LOVE THEM!!!!
2. I hate bunnies... except for Jackie Chan
3. I dislike ingesting almost anything that breathes water
4. I love Disney princesses
5. I know almost every word to "Still Alive," the ending credit song of Portal
6. Bubbly is an awesome word... just say it 5 times fast and you will see
7. I have seen every single one of the original Pokemon episodes
8. I still have a Yu-Gi-Oh card collection
9. I know how to play Magic- The Gathering
10. I suck at all video games
11. I am techtarded
12. I used to date a deaf model
13. I have been stung over 20 times by jellyfish
14. The number of bones I have broken is in the double digits
15. None of those were broken when I fell down a mountain
16. I have a very deep respect for gravity
17. I am obsessed with fat people shows... Biggest Loser=
18. I love pumpkin pie (well all pie), pumpkin rolls, pumpkin cookies....
19. When I get excited or frustrated I tend to have an accent
20. I am an anthropology major, which means I am certifiably crazy
21. I hate my hair color in the winter so I dye it... but my hair color is all natural most other seasons
22.I was born blonde
23. I like dark chocolate better than all other chocolate
24. My favorite movie is V for Vendetta
25. I have been diagnosed OCD... but I have been practicing and I am almost NORMAL now!!!!
26. Chunky Monkey ice cream is the bees knees.
27. I was in the Naval JROTC program in high school and it was the best experience of my life
28. I am very bad at filtering my thoughts....
29. I think that half of the world lacks a mental pulse... though I do not exclude myself from this group, and its members are constantly changing....
30. I enjoy banana and mayo sandwiches.... do not knock it till you've tried it.
31. I still cannot pronounce the word Cinnamon
32. I constantly have a stream of songs running through my head
33. My current favorite movie quote is "Oh, spite!... Oh!... HELL!!!!" from A Mid-Summer Nights Dream
34. I absolutely adore my roommates
35. I find that it is impossible for me too pick a favorite pie, song, color, artist, etc.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are welcome to share your opinion... however I can't promise that I will actually care about it. Everyone is entitled to an opinion, Some people just shouldn't share theirs.