Friday, August 6, 2010

Day Two

So today, after I finished my history test, I went home and continued to move my belongings to my new apartment. This is exhausting when it requires going up and down two flights of stairs. I soon remembered that I was supposed to meet up with a friend to train him at the gym today at one. I was a little bit late, but nonetheless made it to the appointment. The next hour and a half was quite enjoyable... at least it was for me. I made him run for twenty minutes on the treadmill, sprinting the last two. He did a lot better than last time... because this time cardio was not followed by the inability to walk and the urge to pass out. I ran him through a few workouts on machines, but what made this session so fun was that I ran workouts on the mats. I was getting so many weird looks from people. On person went back and forth multiple times, staring. I am not sure what was going through his head. A few people were looking at my victim (the friend I am training) with pity. And my favorite part was the looks I got from a few guys who, who are twice my size, and about three times my weight. The phrase going through their mind was obvious by the looks on their faces. While the watched me smiling as quarts of sweat are dripping off my friend their eyes were telling me "you are sadistic." I guess it might be weird that I enjoy working people out to about an inch of consciousness, but my dear friend was not complaining because he wants to lose ten pounds before his girlfriend comes back at the end of the month. This makes me think. Many guys are in awe at females who pour boiling hot wax on various bodyparts in order to make themselves more appealing. But males do this too. While females are scorching themselves, men spend countless hours working out and doing extremely stupid things that most often cause pain simply to attract the females who attempt rip every unattractive hair from their body. Why must we all resort to pain? I have no clue, because I am one of those guilty of putting myself through major discomfort for the sole reason of attracting a member of the opposite gender.

Sarcastic quote of the day:

Support Bacteria- they're the only culture some people have.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are welcome to share your opinion... however I can't promise that I will actually care about it. Everyone is entitled to an opinion, Some people just shouldn't share theirs.