Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Lack of filter....

Yesterday:

When walking home from the testing center I encountered a guy who had a strikingly weird look on his face. I failed to notice that my brain was so strongly attached to my mouth until I said "Wow, you must have been slapped with the stupid stick on both cheeks!" The guy mentally came back to earth and asked "What?"
I quickly retracted my word vomit by stating " I didn't say anything..." and hurried away.

Today:

While in an anthropology group meeting, the only guy in our group exclaimed, "Wait! It just disappeared!"
To which I replied, "That is the point of pressing delete."
His cheeks flushed a bright shade of red as he realized the stupidity of his remark.
I sat quietly, slightly ashamed of my rude remark.
The rest of my group turned different shades of red, while laughing at the previously mentioned exchange.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are welcome to share your opinion... however I can't promise that I will actually care about it. Everyone is entitled to an opinion, Some people just shouldn't share theirs.