Friday, October 8, 2010

Gratefuls

Today is a grateful day

Hot chocolate- for its ability to warm my soul in the chilliest of environments
Rainy days- for reminding me that sometimes trials are necessary to clean your soul and mind, just as rain cleanses the world
Good friends- to just sit and talk, and make you feel special, even if there is nothing extraordinary about you
Funny professors- who make learning enjoyable, not all things worthwhile should feel like work
People who have the ability to make any situation funny- sometimes it gets annoying, but the majority of the time it makes your day better
Epic quote walls- that make you smile despite your mood
Morgan- I love you so much! It is so hard for me to not be able to be with you and have the daily contact that most sisters have. Sometimes I feel bad about being a failure at being a big sister. I am so proud of you and all that you have accomplished. We did not have much growing up, but you have found a way to make your dreams come true. You are living the lifestyle you want, and you have a wonderful family that is willing to take you in as their own. Never forget to thank Liz and Brian for all that they have done for you.
Stay up on all of your school work. Dedication and hard work will help you achieve all of your goals. I have not completed all of mine, but it seems to be working thus far.
If you ever want to talk, remember that I am always willing to listen.
Remember that you are beautiful, strong, and one of the most caring people I know. Don't block that part of your personality out just because you have seen mom used and abused for it. That personality trait is something to be treasured. It is one of the best things that you could have inherited from mom.
I love you SO much! Never forget that.
KayLeigh- I know that we do not have the normal relationship that sisters tend to have. Yes we yell at each other, and argue, and do our best to push each others buttons.. that is all normal.
I know that I can be overbearing sometimes. I often have to be the parent when I am home... usually the role of dad. But I do not tell you enough how much I love you, and I adore you. When you are not doing your best to make me mad, you are one of the sweetest and most creative girls I know. You can dance, you can create something out of nothing. You love music almost the same degree that I do. I am so proud of you for all of the achievements you have made. I do not know if you know this, but I still have all of the pictures you used to draw for me. I am sorry I have not been able to be around for you as often as I would like to. I do my best to make sure you are taken care of, whether it is just giving mom suggestions on how to best take care of you, or helping with bills. I ask about you all of the time. P.S. I am glad you are liking the City of Bones book. The whole book series is great.... but you should refrain from reading while in math class, :P   
I love you so much!
Be good for mom, please. She is doing her best to take care of you. Remember that life has not always been kind to her, and you could not ask for a more caring mother.
If you need to talk, shoot me an email, or if the time is appropriate, call me.
I Love you!!!!!
People who bring doughnuts for the entire class
Lessons that bribe you with candy
Class cancellations
Tests that you know you aced without a doubt
Roommates that make shopping trips interesting
The inevitable pillow fights that plague our apartments
Recalling my past meltdown at my encounter with mega spider
Misinterpreted comments
... and the list goes on and on and on.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are welcome to share your opinion... however I can't promise that I will actually care about it. Everyone is entitled to an opinion, Some people just shouldn't share theirs.