Sunday, October 3, 2010

Unintentional Examples


Today was amazing. I received a lot of personal insight from the Conference talks so far, but that was not the best part. In between sessions, while I was out with my "wardies" eating brunch, I received a text from my mother who is inactive. The text mentioned that she was watching conference, and that she was proud of the example I have set. And to confirm she actually watched the session this morning she said that she wished she could rewind the section of Dallin H. Oaks talk about having a personal line of revelation and a priesthood line, and how one suffers without the other. When I buy conference issue of the Ensign she wants a copy too, which is money I am more than willing to spend. Eeeeek!

This is a very exciting development!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are welcome to share your opinion... however I can't promise that I will actually care about it. Everyone is entitled to an opinion, Some people just shouldn't share theirs.